Ibis Hotel Job Recruitment
Ibis Hotel Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
AccorHotels, a hotel holding company, owns the international hotel chain Ibis. Since its inception in 1967, AccorHotels has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange. In 1974, Ibis opened its first hotel. Most of the time, the hotels are close to airports, beaches, city centers, and train stations.
We are looking for people to fill the following positions:
1.) Food & Beverages Manager
2.) Front Office Manager
3.) Financial Controller / Accountant
4.) Front Office Supervisor
- Minimum of SSCE / NECO / GCE or and its equivalents
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a driver
- Good communication skills
- Vast knowledge of Lagos and its roads
- Keen sense of hospitality, outgoing and service minded
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good visual memory
- Good presentation
- Ability to lift, pull or carry a minimum of 3 pounds weight.
- Prior hospitality (Hotel) experience is an added advantage.
The position comes with attractive remuneration and company benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to this to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.